Stowe and the surrounding area is a perfect vacation destination for families! Year-round activities, attractions and small pleasures offer many opportunities for families to relax and enjoy each other! See our Packages for great Green Mountain Inn seasonal deals.
Summer Activities Around Stowe
- Zip Line Tours
- Bungee Trampolines
- Hiking, Biking and Roller Blading
- Golfing and Mini Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Outdoor Music and Festivals
- Farmers Markets
- Swimming Holes and Tubing
- Dog Carting
At the Inn
- Outdoor Pool
- Poolside Spa
- Kiddie Pool
- Walking Trail
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Health Club
- Game Room
- Family Accommodations with Full Kitchens
- Afternoon Tea and Cookies
- DVD Rentals
- Tennis within Walking Distance
- Nearby Bike Path
- Ben & Jerry's - Vermont's #1 tourist attraction.
- Pump House Water Park - Visit the base of Jay Peak for Vermont's largest indoor waterpark.
- Laughing Moon Chocolates - Candy cane making and chocolate demonstrations.
- Stowe Mercantile - Penny candy, specialty foods, gifts, jewelry and clothing.
- Depot Street Malt Shop - World's best frappes, burgers and fries!
- Shelburne Farms - Pick-your-own apples, peaches & pumpkins, plus hayrides & special events.
- Arbortrek Canopy Adventures - Vermont's First World-Class Zip Line Canopy Tour.
- ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center - Over 70 species of fish, amphibians & reptiles.
- Pizza Putt - Laser tag, arcades and mini golf for a rainy day activity.
- Cold Hollow - Fresh apple cider and cider donuts.
See our Family 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
Rates Starting at $209
rates are based on double occupancy
See our 2 & 3 Bedroom Townhouses
Rates Starting at $299
rates are based up to 4 guests